What makes The Enchanted Villa of the Smokies different than the many other wedding venues in the Smoky Mountain area?
The Enchanted Villa of the Smokies is unique in many ways. Allow us to tell you more about our Villa and how it might be perfect for you and yours.
1. Our Villa is well suited for Destination Weddings in the Smoky Mountains. The Villa will accommodate up to 17 people overnight with comfortable, spacious accommodations along with several wedding settings that can welcome guests up to 75 for the ceremony and/or reception.
2. Our Villa has many wedding settings. We have a Forest grounds area as you enter the villa, complete with wedding arch and chairs. We have a French Garden area, Gazebo, Large Decking areas and a beautiful 4 foot fireplace that are all beautiful settings for your ceremony.
3. The DIY Bride will love The Enchanted Villa of the Smokies. We provide the fundamentals for a wonderful party. See our tented reception area, set the garden for a beautiful reception, use the Gazebo as the home for a beautiful wedding buffet. The Enchanted Villa is spacious and gracious of spirit and nature and offer a very beautiful backdrop for your private wedding.
4. Location. The Enchanted Villa of the Smokies is located conveniently off Wears Valley Road, with easy directions and location, yet completely tucked away in it’s own private setting. It’s enchanting. Find wooded, forest settings for your dream wedding.
5. The Villa is well accommodated for the lodging for you and your new spouse along with those very dear who have traveled to be with you for this event. Talk to us about reserving the villa for your dream come true Pigeon Forge Wedding.