The Enchanted Villa of the Smokies is unique and offers a wide variety of irresistible amenities we want to share with you as you begin to choose your location for the most special time of your life. Our villa offers seclusion and inclusion. Once you drive through the trees into the estate, the world melts away and a marvelously accommodating home awaits your family and guests. Romance abounds for celebrations such as weddings and renewals.
We invite you to know more…
The home is a gorgeous, fully accommodated 5 bedroom vacation home in Wears Valley, TN.
You will find spacious, luxury accommodations when you enter the 3,600-square-foot interior and fall back in time amidst the historical antiques, contemporary flair and overflowing charm. Settle down in the parlor with a gripping book as you occasionally watch the flames from the stone fireplace flicker and fade.
Whenever you’re looking to dine inside, you’ll find a fully equipped kitchen, complete with brand new stainless steel appliances, granite counters, and its own sitting area and fireplace. Gather the troops together for a candlelight dinner around the formal dining tables that offers seating for 18.
Master Bedroom – King bed.
Bedroom #2 – Queen bed.
Bedroom #3 – Queen bed.
Bedroom #4 – Queen bed, Full bed and futon.
Bedroom #5 (Game Room) – 2 twin-over-twin bunk beds.
Living Room: Full sleeper sofa and futon.
- 100% Egyptian cotton towels.
- Complimentary coffee daily.
- Complimentary bottle of champagne.
- Chocolate truffles.
- 8 private acres.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Private hot tub.
- Screened gazebo.
- Outdoor dining area.
- 2 furnished decks.
- Patio area.
- Charcoal grill.
- New fire pit.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Brand new, high end stainless steel appliances.
- 3 propane fireplaces (propane provided).
- 1 65″ flat-screen cable TV with DirectTV.
- 1 52″ flat-screen cable TV.
- 2 52″ flat-screen TVs.
- Jacuzzi tub.
- Victorian tub.
- Air conditioning.
- Central heating.
- New carpet and bed linens.
- In-unit laundry machines.
- 10 driveway parking spaces.
- Beautiful Sevierville location – enjoy easy access to restaurants, shopping, hiking, biking, skiing/snowboarding, shows, amusement rides and more!
- 15 minutes to Great Smoky Mountain National Forest and 15 minutes to Dollywood!
- Great for events, parties or large gatherings!
Spacious seating for family and friends welcomes guests and assures a great time for everyone as they settle in to play a game of pool, watch the football game or enjoy conversation.
The Enchanted Villa of the Smokies offers spacious area size for:
Special Occasion Celebrations
Caterers will find a fully equipped and spacious kitchen. Spacious decks may be set for outdoor dining for groups. Enchant your guests with creative dining and activities.